Pizzas are my guilty pleasure, okay, I have lots of guilty pleasures and pizzas are high on my list. That’s why I love to make tortizzas. They feel and taste like pizza, but doesn’t contain as much calories as a ‘real’ pizza. You can top it with whatever you like and make them as (un)healthy as you please. This time I’m sharing the recipe for a tortizza with truffle salami:
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp (home made) pesto genovese
- 6 thin slices of truffle salami
- 4 tbsp grated goat cheese
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- a bit of rocket salad
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the pesto between the tortillas and spread it out evenly.
- Top it with the salami, goat cheese and mushrooms.
- Put it in the oven for 12 minutes.