Honestly, with the warm weather I don’t really like to cook and I’m craving junkfood like, a lot. Wouter asked me if I wanted to make pizza, so after a long and hot day at the office I whipped together this pizza and it was so good, easy and delicious, that I had to share this recipe here.
What you need for two persons:
- 2 Magioni pizza crusts (I had the cauliflower ones)
- 1 small can of tomato puree
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 zucchini, in thin half slices
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, in small pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams soft goat cheese
- 1/2 theelepel dried oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat the oven to a 200 degrees celsius and put the pizza crusts in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan and cook te zucchini with the garlic and some black pepper.
- When the pizza crusts are done, get them out of the oven and put a thin layer of tomato puree on them. Spread out evenly. Sprinkle some dried oregano over them.
- Devide the zucchini, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese over the crusts and put them in the oven for another 5 minutes. Until the cheese is melted.
- Put on some basil leaves before serving.