Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts. It’s filling, healthy and it gives me lots of much needed energy during the day. You can make it any way you like, today I want to share the super easy recipe for this yummy bowl of oatmeal with nectarine:
What you need for 1 serving:
- 40 grams (4 tbsp) steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp grated coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 150 ml rice/coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 nectarine, in slices
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- Mix the oats with the flax seeds, coconut grater and chia seeds. Add the milk and stir well.
- It depends on my schedule what way I warm my oats. You can cook it in a pan or heat it in the microwave (1 min on 900W). Whatever you prefer.
- top it with the nectarine slices and almond flakes.