When the weather gets hot, I usually don’t want to cook. I rather make a salad with whatever we’ve got in the fridge. This salad turned out surprisingly delicious, so I decided to share the recipe!
- A handful of chard (leaf beet)
- A handful of arugula (rocket)
- 5 mini mozzarellas, halved
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp soy beans
- 2 tsp balsamic vinigar
- 2 tsp roasted pine nuts
- 1 spring onion, in small rings
- Black pepper
Put everything on a plate and just enjoy, it’s as simple as that!