Carrot cake is one of my favorite cakes. After I made the Carrot mugcake, I decided to try and make overnight oats with carrots and it was delicious! So I wanted to share it with all of you.
What you need for 2 servings:
- 75 gram grated carrot
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon broken flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons of cookie spices or pumpkin spice
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 cups of cooled down herb tea (I used green chai tea)
For the topping:
- 6 Pecans
- 2 teaspoons bee pollen
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- Mix everything but the tea and toppings in a bowl.
- Pour the tea on top and stir it, so you get a porridge like mixture. Make sure it’s not too wet.
- Divide the mixture between two jars, put on the lid and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Serve the next morning, topped with Greek Yogurt, pecans and bee pollen.