Pasta is one of my favorite dishes, you can make me happy with almost any pasta. I also love it when a meal is quickly fixed, especially on workout days. So this is a perfect recipe when you don’t have a lot of time, want to eat a delicious healthy meal.
What you need for 2 servings:
- 100 grams of smoked salmon (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Pesto alla Genovese
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 200 grams of whole wheat spaghetti
- Pine nuts, roasted
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package.
- Wash the zucchini and slice it into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan and cook the zucchini for 5 minutes, stir frequently.
- Add the crème fraîche, pesto and salmon to the zucchini and give it a good stir until everything is mixed well and warmed up.
- Serve the zucchini mixture on top of the spaghetti and top it with basil and pine nuts.