My boyfriend loves white chocolate, so I made this white chocolate bark especially for him. It’s really easy to make, it looks super cute and great for Valentine’s Day! So if you like to know how to make your own, read on and dive into the kitchen!
What you need:
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped in smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon freeze dried strawberries in small pieces
- Decorative heart shaped sprinkles
- Break chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl.
- Sit over a pan of barely simmering water (a bain marie) and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the chocolate on a baking sheet and spread it out until you’ve got somewhat of a square, it doesn’t have to be really neat.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients over the chocolate and press it in with your fingertips.
- Put it into a freezer or refrigerator, once set, break it into nice chunks and serve it in a gift box or a fancy plate.