Valentine’s Day is almost here and I wanted to share a little online gift guide with you guys. For her, you can never go wrong with roses, chocolate or to surprise her with her favorite food or day out. But I know lots of people who don’t do much about Valentine’s Day, but do want to give a little something just to let their partner know they care. This gift guide contains affordable but cute items, just to let her know you’ve thought of her.
- Clear quartz casing necklace by Fashionology A minimalistic necklace with a pretty stone that can be worn with any outfit. For those who are not into all the Valentine stuff.
- Yankee Candle – Fresh Cut Roses A nice scented candle is always a good idea, I love lighting candles and with the rosey scent it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Rituals Luxury Travel Bag in rose gold This could be symbolizing all the trips you’re going to make together.
- Starbucks mug with golden hearts Picture this: cold february evening cuddling on the couch with a lovely cup of hot tea or cocoa in this cute mug.
- Lush Valentine’s Day Gift set or bathbombs Give this to her so she can have a relaxed evening, chilling in a bath, or enjoy a romantic bath together!