During winter I love hot drinks, but oh well, who doesn’t? But sometimes I’ve had a cup of coffee too many and I want something else. Then I like to make this drink. It’s warm, wintery and perfect when you don’t want coffee.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of strong chai tea
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- maple syrup
- Make the tea nice and strong.
- Foam the vanilla soy milk by hand, with a hand foamer or with you coffee machine.
- Get the vanilla out of the bean and stir it in you tea.
- Pour the soy foam on top and if you can’t do latte art, save a bit of the last foam and use a tiny spoon to ‘draw’ on your latte.