Salads for lunch is always a good idea, but when I eat one salad to often I want to think up something new. It was that time again! I always want to make my salads as colourful as possible, so I’ll eat as many different vitamins and minerals as possible. Eat the rainbow right? Today I’m sharing the recipe of this rainbow on a plate.
BWhat you need:
for one serving
- 2 hands of mixed salad with arugula
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 sweet red pepper, in thin slices
- 2 cherry tomatos, in quarters
- 1 spring onion, in small rings
- 2 olijven, in quarters
- 10 big shrimps
- Garlic flavoured olive oil
- Black pepper
- Stir fry the shrimps in a little bit of garlic flavoured olive oil and black pepper.
- When the shrimp are cooking toss together the mixed salad, red cabbage, sweet pepper, tomatoes, spring onion and olives.
- When the shrimps are done, let them cool down a bit and put them on top of your salad and you’re done!