First of all, welcome to my new and improved blog!
In secret I’ve been working on this new design for ages and finally found somebody to actually build it. I’ve made the transition from my old and familiar blogspot account to a WordPress blog. Not just the design changed, the content is gonna change a bit too. Let me tell you more about it.
What is going to change on Daintydream.com:
- Blog content in English and in Dutch. Just switch between the two languages by clicking the little flags on the top of my page. People kept asking me for recipes in Dutch, so this was one of the big changes around here. From now on every blogpost will be in both languages.
- More free downloads. In the past I used to make a lot of free downloads and I’m planning on making more in the future. I’m so full of ideas, I can’t wait to show it to you all.
- My friends always call me ‘Miss List’, because I make lists for everything. I’m gonna share my planner pages with you every now and then.
I’ve been posting daily blogposts for a while, with the move to this new blog I didn’t have the time to get this done, but I’m working really hard to get all my old blogposts up here and translated. But this is what you can expect here:
Wednesday: Hotspots/Travels/Travel tips
Thursday: Weekly diary in Project Life form
Friday: Planner Life/Downloadables/Dainty News/Paintings
Sunday: Books/DIY’s/Home updates
- Monthly reviews – the books I’ve read, the books I want to read next month, movies I’ve seen and the fun stuff I did in the last month. Just a quick update about my month!
- My total reading and movie/tv shows list like I did every year.
- Highlights of my year
- New years resolutions