When I got the newest Foodybox with some new to me funghi from Funghi Funghi, I knew right away that I wanted to make a pasta with it. I also had some truffle oil and tapanade left from our trip to Italy, so that was a perfect combination!
For 2 servings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 ts olive oil
- leafs of 4 strands of thyme
- 75 grams dancing mushroom, sliced
- 75 grams coral mushroom, sliced
- 150 grams whole wheat penne
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- 2 teaspoons truffle tapenade
- 150 grams Cottage Cheese
- lemon zest
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts, roasted
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package
- Heat up some olive oil on medium heat and saute the onion, garlic and thyme for about 10 minutes.
- Add the funghi and cook it another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the almond milk and Cottage Cheese, stir well and cook it 5 more minutes.
- Put everything in a blender with a bit of truffle oil and tapenade and blend until you’ve got a smooth sauce.
- Add the sauce to the pasta when it’s done, stir it and devide it over two plates.
- Finish it with the lemon zest, Parmesan, pine nuts and cherry tomatoes!