I love to make (and eat!) these. When I had a bottle of Two Chicks egg whites, I know right away that I wanted to make these cookies. Usually I make these with eggs, so I have to split them, but I always make a mess and I hate sticky hands, so Two Chicks egg whites is perfect for me! No more dirty hands and left over egg yolks. These cookies are super easy to make with only four ingredients:
Ingredients for about 15:
- 4 egg whites (8 tbsp Two Chicks egg whites)
- 150 grams grated coconut
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Line 2 baking sheets with Bake-O-Glide non-stick liner or parchment paper
- Tip the egg whites into a large clean mixing bowl (not plastic). Beat them on medium speed with an electric hand whisk until the mixture resembles a fluffy cloud and stands up in stiff peaks when the blades are lifted.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or in a pot.
- Gently fold in the honey, coconut oil and grated coconut with a big metal spoon or rubber spatula.
- Use your hands to divide the batter into 15 little balls and press them onto the parchment paper. Or use a cooking ring like I did, so you wont get dirty hands, lol.
- Place it in the oven for about 15 minutes.