From time to time (or like, very often) I’m craving peanut butter or chocolate. So I came up with the perfect smoothie to handle these cravings. It’s very filling, a real calorie bomb, but it’s also pretty clean and it’s filled with protein and carbs, which makes it a perfect post workout smoothie.
What you need:
- 1 banana
- 1 medjool date
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 1,5 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 0,5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 200 ml almond milk
For the topping:
- 0,5 tbsp raw cocoa nibs
- 0,5 tbsp whey protein crispies (optional)
- Put everything in a blender and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Put it in a big glass, or share it with someone, like I did! Top it with the cocoa nibs and whey crispies.