Every week you’ll find me in the kitchen, making overnight oats. Just because it’s so easy to make and it saves me so much time in the morning. But also because it’s really healthy and a good start of the day. Last month I already shared my base recipe for overnight oats, but today I want to share one of my variations: Overnight oats with strawberries and raspberries!
What you need:
- 5 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp chiaseeds
- 4 strawberries, cleaned
- 5 raspberries
- about 200 ml almondmilk/li>
- Put the oatmeal, flaxseeds and chiaseeds in a closable jar and mix well. Add the almondmilk until the oatmeal mix is fully submerged and the jar is almost full, but there has to be room for the fruit.
- Slice 2 strawberries from top to bottom in thin slices and push them into the oatmeal mixture and press them onto the glass. They should stick there.
- Cut the rest of the strawberries in little pieces and put them on top with the raspberries. Sprinkle it with sunflower seeds and some more chiaseeds.
- Close the jar tightly and put it into the fridge overnight.