When I was doing my vegan challenge, I had a movie night planned with friends. Usually we order some pizzas (with lots of cheese and salami) for dinner, but this time I made us pizza myself. Because it had to be vegan. It tasted so good, that I wanted to share the recipe here.
- Magioni cauliflower pizza crust
- Santa Maria barbecue sauce
- Bell pepper, in bite sized pieces
- Fake chicken pieces (from De Vegetarische Slager)
- Vegan grated cheese
- Chicken spices
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Spread the barbecue sauce all over the pizza crust.
- In a skillet, bake the fake chicken with chicken spices, bell pepper and mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the fake chicken mixture out over the pizza crust and sprinkle it with the vegan grated cheese.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
I always share one pizza and than add a salad. It’s all about balance right?