Every year we’re looking for egg holders and find out we have none. This year I thought about it a bit earlier than Easter morning, so I set out to find myself some egg holders. I couldn’t really find anything I like, so I decided to make my own. It was so easy and the result so fun, I decided to share this super simple DIY right here on the blog. They fit perfectly in any interior style, like our Scandinavian home.Scandinavische interieur.
What you need for 2 egg holders:
- 10 wooden beads with a diameter of 1,5 cm
- Wool in the color you want
- Something long and skinny to push the wool through the beads if necessary
- Take 5 beads and string them on the wool. I used a toothpick to push the wool through the bead.
- Tie a knot in the wool, making a little circle with the beads and use scissors to remove the threads hanging out of the knot.
- Done! Now all you need to do is decorate some eggs and set the table!