With a nice big sandwich it’s easy to make me a happy girl, that’s why I love to go out for lunch. But this time I made a lovely sandwich myself and like always, I’m sharing the recipe here!
What you need:
- Italian bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 slices of smoked salmon
- Some mixed lettuce
- cream cheese with herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Bake the Italian bread in the oven until you’ve got a crispy crust. Or buy it baked.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally and put a bit of cream cheese on the bottom half.
- Cut the avocado into slices and put it on top of the cream cheese.
- Put the smoked salmon onto the avocado and sprinkle it with some salt pepper and dill to taste.
- Finish it by putting the salad on top en press down the upper half of the bread.
- For a pretty result like this, cut the sandwich in half vertically and put it into a pretty bowl!