Do you remember theEasy Lunch wrap? This one is kinda like it, but it’s another quick and tasty variation on that one. If you’d like to make your own healthy lunch wrap, read on to see how I made this.
What you need for 1 wrap:
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp. hummus or other vegetable spread
- Mixed salad
- Carrot julliene
- Red Cabbage, shredded
- 3 veggie/falafel balls, cooked
- 1/4 sweet pepper
- roasted pine nuts
- Spread the hummus all over the tortilla.
- Place all the veggies on top, in a stripe down the middle.
- Cut the falafel balls in half and put these on the veggies.
- Finish it with the pine nuts, roll up the tortilla and enjoy a quick, tasty and healthy lunch!