Barbecues are always a bit of a challenge for me, because I rather don’t eat meat. So usually I just make salad, grill a corn and have a lot of bread with hummus. Easy and delicious. This time I made this salad with pearl couscous and I really liked it.
- 100 grams pearl couscous
- 1 orange paprika
- 1 avocado
- hand of cherry tomaatjes, halved
- 75 grams roasted pine nuts
- 2 hands arugula
- 100 grams feta, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Follow the instructions on the package to make the pearl couscous.
- Slice the rest of the ingredients in small cubes (I also cut the arugula a bit smaller).
- Mix everything together and add salt and pepper to taste.
That’s it! In the end you can add any veggie you like, but I really liked this combination and because of the feta cheese and avocado, it didn’t really need a dressing.