- 20 garlic shrimps from the freezer
- 90 grams soba noodles
- 1 paksoi, washed and cut into bite sized pieces
- frozen green peas
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 big carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp (garlic infused) olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package.
- In a wok pan heat the oil and bake the shrimps until they’re done. Add the paksoi, carrot and peas and stir it through the shrimps for a couple of minutes. Not to long, we want the paksoi te be crispy and the peas warm.
- Add the soy sauce and cherry tomatoes right before serving.
- Put the noodles on plates and top it with the shrimp and veggies.