Okay, I know we’re already living in February for a while now, but I still want to share my little lists for January. Like every year, I’ll be keeping track of all the books I read, movies I’ve seen and fun stuff I did. Are you curious, just keep on reading!
Books I’ve read:
- J. K. Rowling & Jim Kay – The illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone
- Jonathan Franzen – Zuiverheid (Purity)
- Leigh Bardugo – Siege and Storm (Grisha Trilogy, #2)
- Leigh Bardugo – Ruin and Rising (Grisha Trilogy, #3)
I loved the illustrated version of the Harry Potter book. Can’t wait for the next ones to come out. Another 7 years of waiting.. I finished the Grisha Trilogy and I liked it. I loved the first book, but the second an third book were okay. Ultimately the conclusion was satisfying and fitting, but just a little to slow and flat. Enjoyable though! Purity is not my type of book, but I enjoyed reading it, even though it took me a loooong time.
Movies and TV-shows I’ve seen:
- Pretty Little Liars S01 (2010)
- Mongol (2007)
- Equililbrium (2002)
- Orange is the new Black S03 (2013)
- The Revenant (2015)
My favorites: Hooked on PLL right now, even though I’m in my thirties (wow, that sounds old!), OitnB I loved it, can’t wait for the next season. The Revenant was a beautiful movie to the eyes, I don’t really like ‘revenge’ stories, but I do like Leonardo. I thought the movie was a bit too long.
Fun stuff I’ve done:
- Lots of hanging out with friends when Wouter was on a snowboard trip.
- I dyed my hair bordeaux.
- We celebrated our housewarming and 30th birthdays with a big party.
- A spontaneous date with Debbie.
- Had dinner with friends and family.