Hey everybody! Are you guys ready for fall? Even though I love summer, I'm kinda looking forward to fall this year. This is my favorite change of seasons and I'm planning to enjoy it. So hand me my Pumpkin Spice Latte and a camera to photograph the lovely colorful leaves. We've made a fall themed Dailystills for October and I hope you're gonna enjoy it.
Are you joining us in October? Let us know on Instagram :) My IG account: @mandy_fisher and Shannon: @shanimal_. You're allowed to save this photo and share it on Instagram too, enjoy!
Not sure how Dailystills works? Let me explain..
♥ Grab your camera or phone.
♥ Look at the monthly list to find the prompt for the day. The number corresponds to the date of the month.
♥ Take a photo using the prompt as inspiration. So for October the prompt for day 1 is ‘After work. So take a photo when you're done with work, or something you do after work, you name it!
♥ Now you’ve taken a picture, it’s time to share it on Instagram. Use the hashtag #dailystills so we can all see and like it! Note: There are also people who share their Dailystills on Facebook, Twitter or their blog. So no worries when you don't use Instagram, just share them wherever you like :)
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Thursday, September 18, 2014
|The t-shirt I'm wearing has a cute lace details on the sleeves and back.|
What I'm wearing:
|My favorite nail polish brand: O.P.I.! This is Every month is Octoberfest.|
Photographer: Wouter Al
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
What you need for two servings:
- 400 grams Brussels sprouts
- 2 chicken sausages
- 100 gram of mixed nuts (I used pecans, walnuts and pistachios)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
What you do:
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts and slice them in half, bring water to a boil and cook them for 4 minutes.
- Heat up some olive oil and bake the sausages until they're almost done.
- When the sprouts are done, heat some more olive oil and lay the sprouts in it, with the uncut side facing up (like on the left photo below). Just let them sit there, checking from time to time if the bottom side turns brown.
- In the mean time your sausage is done, cut them in little 1/4" (1 cm) slices.
- When your sprouts turned golden brown, add the nuts, I chopped them up a bit, for smaller pieces. Stir everything than add the slices of sausage.
- Sprinkle it all with lemon juice, sea salt and pepper