Like every year I have a to-do list for the winter time. I don’t like winter, so I try to enjoy it more with this list. Most of the things on the list are easy to do, cause that’s what keeps it fun. We actually already went wine tasting (and bought some of the delicious wines) and we got ourselves a tree! So let’s cross those of the list and work on the rest of them 🙂
Dig out all my hats, gloves and scarfs.Gosh, I have too many of these.
Go wine tasting and buy the best ones.
- Make sure all my present buying is done before Dec 20th.
Go Christmas tree shopping and take photos with Zoey (her first tree!) Decorate our home to Christmas.
- Make a pretty cheese platter.
- Start planning my new year resolutions.
Get Zoey her first Christmas ornament.I got her this pretty Z ornament one from Sissy-Boy
- Get DIY and Christmas crafty.
- Send Christmas cards to family overseas.
- Watch a Christmas movie.
- Bake Christmas cookies or cupcakes.
Visit a Christmas market.I went with Lisette!
- Mini road trip to look at all the festive houses.
- Paint something Christmas themed for my Little Green Houses project.
Sooo, that’ll be all. I think it’s pretty manageable. Do you like to make seasonal to do lists?