Making healthy food doesn’t always have to take up a lot of your time. I don’t always have a lot of time to cook a lunch. That’s why this is one of my favorite recipes during a hectic day. It’s really healthy because of all the veggies, it’s also very easy and fast to make, because most of it comes right out of a bag. It’s probably cheaper when you buy everything uncut, but time is money too, haha!
What you need:
- Whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Hummus (I used a hummus with almonds and spinach from Maza)
- Spinach leaves
- Rocket salad
- Carrot julienne
- Red onion, diced
- Sweet pepper, in thin rings
- Avocado, cubes
- Spicy sprouts
- Black pepper
- Cover a tortilla with a thin layer of hummus.
- On that, put a stroke of spinach leaves and cover it with rocket, carrot, sweet pepper, avocado and sprouts.
- Sprinkle it with a bit of red onion and fresh grounded black pepper.
- Roll it up and eat it right out of your hand!