What you need for two servings:
- 4 hands of mixed lettuce with arugula
- 1/2 zucchini, in thin slices
- 1/4 red onion, in small cubes
- 4 thin slices of Parma ham
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese shavings
- 1 tbsp grilled pine nuts
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato, in little pieces
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Grill the slices of zucchini with some black pepper.
- Divide the lettuce mix over two plates and top with with the grilled zucchini.
- Shred the Parma ham in smaller pieces and put it on top of the lettuce.
- Top it off with the Parmesan cheese, sundried tomato, pine nuts and balsamic vinegar.